We are a gathering of disciples of Jesus Christ who practice the five solas of the Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone)
- Solus Christus (Christ alone)
- Sola Fide (Faith alone)
- Sola Gratia (Grace alone)
- Soli Deo Gloria (Glory to God alone)
“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command you.John 15:12-15 (ESV)
No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you.”
- Knowing and loving the Triune God: We encounter the living God personally during our youth, laying down the roots of faith. We learn and experience the God of justice and love through God’s Word, prayer, and fellowship. We make clear the grace of salvation, received through the sacrificial death and atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
- Knowing and loving myself: We establish our identity as God’s beloved children, heirs of the eternal covenant. We love and fear God, living by faith, hope, and love.
- Enjoying and loving the church community: Within the body of Christ, the church, where the power of Hades cannot prevail, we experience a beautiful faith community through the Word, prayer, and fellowship. Following the guidance of the Holy Spirit, we are built together as True Disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Loving and serving neighbours and all nations: We live as witnesses of Christ in the world. In our daily lives, we live out and testify the Gospel as disciples of Jesus. We live as channels of blessing where God’s will is fulfilled on earth. Remembering the Great Commission to spread the Gospel to all nations, we obey through action.
Youth Ministry Pastor: Pastor Olivia J. Ahn
Sunday School Directors: Hyun Jeong Kim, Yeongbong Kim
Sunday School Teachers: Dave Rim, Deborah Choi, Rebecah Chang
Sunday Service: 2:00 PM, Multipurpose room in the basement
Small Groups: After Sunday Service 3:00-3:30 PM